7.15.2009

Coding update

Okay, I have added the secondary characters to the engine - also the first two levels have found their final form... I also managed to reduce the loading time to a bit...

Then some other news...

Remember the idea of making PC-98 style touhou game? Well, one of my friends started working on it and asked me to do some sprites (Took a few hours to "rip" the original palette Zun used). Here is an example of my artwork for that game (Kanakos lower frames is for the "invicibility"-mode)...






Game (Touhou AlterDawn) is continuety for the events of Phantasmagoria of Dim. Dream and takes places during the events of Lotus Land Story... The game presents Ruukota and Asakura Rikako as playable characters, both with two different shooting types (e.g. Ruukotos Offensive-type and Rikakos Granedier-type)...

No comments:

Post a Comment